Our lawyers offer advice and representation in all fields of industrial property: patents, trademarks, designs and models, designations of origin and geographical indications and copyrights, in particular on applied arts and industrial products.
We offer a complete service in the field of trademarks, designs and models: search and analysis of prior art, national, European Community and international registrations, follow-up of opposition and cancellation proceedings, litigation of counterfeiting and industrial property contracts, filing and follow-up of customs procedures.
Our lawyers have expertise in proceedings before national, European and international offices as well as before French and European courts.
In addition to filing activities, we advise our clients in the valuation of their intellectual property assets, through the negotiation of licensing, research and development or transfer of rights agreements, repurchase of industrial property rights portfolios, and pledge agreements on the same rights, including:
– Drafting of licensing and assignment agreements for industrial property rights;
– Assistance and follow-up in the context of trademark and design applications;
– Management of French and international brand portfolios;
– Cancellation procedures before the EUIPO;
– Opposition proceedings before national and European offices;
– Transaction negotiations;
– Counterfeiting and/or unfair competition litigation;
– Trademark surveillance at national and European level, customs deductions;
– Procedures related to patent issues.
The strength of our teams is to combine knowledge of industrial property law and European law, beyond the European law of intellectual property, to provide an integrated and expert service to our clients.