Today, business criminal law is at the heart of the needs of companies and their directors. Indeed, regulations which are highly restrictive in nature have completely changed the entire field of business activity and the consequences of any shortcomings may be decisive for the future of a business and / or its directors.
For this reason, the Herald team, strengthened by extensive experience, offers our clients:
– An experienced litigation team able to assist you during both the investigation (police custody, search,…) and the trial phases, preparing you to speak in court;
– Risk auditing, putting in place internal training and tools to ensure compliance with regulations (in particular the Sapin II Act, the AML-CFT Directive) and to prevent criminal risk in general.
For this purpose, we can offer the support of other departments, if necessary, particularly in tax, corporate and employment matters.
We handle cases covering the entire field of business criminal law, and more specifically:
– Property offences (theft, breach of trust, abuse of weakness, fraud, abuse of corporate assets);
– Public procurement offences (corruption, embezzlement of public funds, favouritism, interference)
– Offences arising from specific regulations (labor law, consumer law, stock market law)
– Offences related to the fight against corruption and money laundering (Loi Sapin II, AML-CFT Directive).
Finally, we also connect our clients with our network of Etelio lawyers, located in the main French cities, which allows us to be as close as possible to the judges who have to deal with our cases. We are able to assist our clients internationally through our membership of the GGI network.
Legal 500 EMEA 2018 has recommended our firm in the field of White-Collar Crime.