Our lawyers advise and represent clients on all issues related to environmental law, and more specifically in the industrial environment.
We support you regarding:
– Acquisition and sale of industrial sites (creation of data rooms, due diligence, negotiation of liability guarantees);
– Liabilities related to polluted soils (pre-litigation and negotiations, judicial expertise procedures, litigation in front of administrative / civil / criminal courts);
– Support and advice in the valuation of industrial and real estate assets (rehabilitation of brownfield sites, control of the contractual environment of remediation operations, support regarding the sale of former brownfield sites, interested third parties);
– Monitoring of industrial sites and facilities classified for environmental protection (creation, transfer, cessation of activity, operator’s liability, contestation of classified installations for environmental protection, Technological Risk Prevention Plans (PPRTs), waste regulations and cross-border transfers, REACH);
– Issues of compensation for environmental easements, PPRTs and neighborhood disturbances.
Our team has an excellent knowledge of the decontamination sector (techniques and methodologies for audits and analysis of soil and groundwater, remediation systems), its challenges and players. We bring out cutting-edge legal expertise to provide support at the crossroads of the technical and legal fields, in order to propose innovative, concrete and relevant solutions best suited to the needs of our clients.
Our Environment team is regularly recommended by The Legal 500 EMEA and The Legal 500 Paris, with specific reference to our expertise in matters of pollution control and the environmental responsibilities attached to industrial sites.
Leaders League highly recommends Herald in the areas of:
– Classified installations for environmental protection, polluted sites and soil, industrial wastelands;
– Environmental litigation;
– Waste management law.