Our lawyers advise and represent you on any matter related to intellectual property, media law, press, music and entertainment, culture, art and innovation. Our clients include public and private companies from start-ups to multi-nationals, cultural foundations and museums.
We advise you in the designing your legal strategy, drafting your contracts and can represent you before all courts (civil, commercial and criminal) at first instance and on appeal. We also have a strong reputation in mediation and arbitration.
– Protection of intellectual property; for industrial property: filing of patents, designs, trademarks and domain names;
– Advice and development for all advertising and communication actions;
– Securing the use of social networks and communication tools, protecting e-reputation (risk prevention and litigation support in matters of denigration and defamation);
– Definition and implementation of a crisis communication strategy in conjunction with specialist agencies;
– Advice and representation in defamation actions;
– Advice and representation in infringement proceedings;
– Support in the context of audiovisual production and distribution projects;
– Support for projects in literary and musical publishing.
The Legal 500 EMEA and The Legal 500 Paris have ranked Herald’s Media team in the top tier for Music and Television / Radio. Jean Castelain has been admitted to The Legal 500 Hall of Fame for his expertise in media and entertainment. Juliette Félix has been recognized by The Legal 500 EMEA and The Legal 500 Paris as a “Next generation lawyer”.