Herald advises M9 Partners regarding the acquisition of Little Cookery Company
PARIS, March 5, 2021 – Herald law firm advised M9 Partners, a family office dedicated to the food industry, regarding the acquisition of Little Cookery Company, better known as La Potion des Lutins, a French leader in the sector of organic children’s gastronomy.
Willingness to accompany companies in the organic food sector
M9 Partners, family office, created in 2020 by Christophe Ruffat, aims to bring together companies in the food, health and well-being sector. Bio and sustainable development are in the DNA of its brands – as is scientific and experiential expertise.
Based in Lorraine and created in 2015, Little Cookery Company offers a complete range of organic meals (ECOCERT). The products are distributed to numerous day-care centers in France and Luxembourg, favoring short circuits and partnerships with local producers.
Through this strategic operation, M9 Partners intends to boost the development strategy of Little Cookery Company and to multiply by three its production capacity.
Ambition to accelerate the growth of food companies with high development potential
“Beauty, pleasure and health starts from the inside, the way we eat is a guarantee of energy through the seasons and through the ages. With this first acquisition, we want to enhance French know-how in terms of children’s gastronomy and develop our expertise in this promising sector“, says Christophe Ruffat, Chairman of M9 Partners.
Regarding the collaboration with Herald, Christophe Ruffat adds “tremendous support from the Herald teams, an ability to adapt and entrepreneurial agility that allowed us to secure our operation and be serene during the process».
Detail of the operation
· Buyer or Investor: M9 Partners, Christophe Ruffat,
· Seller: Founder: Céline Toiseux, Bondholders: SADEPAR, Benoit Voinot, Maxime Liégeois,
· Buyer Investment Banker / M&A Advisory: EUROPEAN SATRATEGIC CONSULTING GROUP,
· Buyer Corporate Lawyer: Herald, Antoine Denis-Bertin, Astrid Chauwin,
· Buyer Legal due diligence: Herald, Antoine Denis-Bertin, Astrid Chauwin (corporate law), Guillaume Roland, Hugo Tanguy (labor law),
· Buyer Financial due diligence: BATT & Associés, Stéphane Rondeau,
· Seller Corporate Lawyer: François Godfrin