Covid-19 – Guide during the crisis
April, 17th 2020
– Defer social security contributions payable to URSSAF
– Defer tax deadlines with the corporate tax department (SIE) of the Public Finances Directorate General (DGFiP)
– Direct tax remission
– Be assisted by the Commission of Chief Financial Officers (“CCSF“)
– Be supported by the solidarity fund financed by the State and the regions
– Defer of rents, water, gas and electricity bills
– State-guaranteed liquidity loan
– Benefit from the measures put in place by the BPI
– Benefit from credit mediation to negotiate with your bank a rescheduling of bank credits
– Benefit from insurance coverage in the event of an epidemic or from a “business interruption without material damage” guarantee
This Guide also answers the following questions about managing your customer or supplier contracts:
– can a contract be terminated or postponed for reasons of force majeure?
– can a contract be renegotiated due to unforeseen circumstances “motif d’imprévision”?
– can a contract be terminated or penalties be applied during the COVID-19 epidemic?