Our Corporate / M&A team advises individual business leaders, investment funds, French and international industrial groups and public bodies on M&A, restructuring and private equity transactions.
As experts in the business world, our lawyers offer you the best strategies across the field of your operations:
– Mergers and acquisitions;
– Private equity (LBOs, venture capital, growth capital);
– Advice and support regarding the succession process of family groups (structuring and optimization);
– Corporate restructuring (legal, financial and tax aspects);
– Company operations: IPOs, capital increases and reductions, mergers, splitting, partial transfers of assets, securities issuances;
– Joint ventures and inter-business agreements.
Corporate advisory and governance
The life of a company is punctuated by many legal steps: structuring, capital increases, daily operations, relations between partners…
Our firm advises on and supports the health and well-being of your company’s life, for example:
– Choosing legal structures and drafting legal acts relating to the creation and life of commercial and civil companies;
– Drafting statutory or extra-statutory shareholders’ agreements;
– Assisting and advising corporate officers.
Restructuring and insolvency
Should your company be facing insolvency, we can advise on:
– Alert procedures; anticipating / preventing difficulties;
– Addressing potential management liabilities;
– Establishing action plans such as ad-hoc mandates, out-of-court settlements, recovery packages, rescheduling of debt, “pre pack” insolvency;
– Receivership and official receivership.
Our firm has a well-developed specialization and expertise in corporate law. We act for both listed and unlisted companies and shareholders/partners in disputes between shareholders/partners relating to the establishment and execution of complex transactions or disputed statutory or extra-statutory commitments.